Thought For The Day Too



A little romance in the park... not what you think.



After seeing this photo, I thought to myself, "Is that guy sticking his tongue out in the first pic? Ack, geez Louise" (that's the dog's name.) But then, I also started to ponder this scenario.

Gee, y'know, who am I to judge? If this man is in love with a dog, they should be able to marry, have the same rights as you and me, and live happily ever after. Nothing about it should threaten traditional family values.

After all, they'll be divorced within a few months. We know how slutty, fickle and materialistic those Afghan bitches are. She'll get the car, the house, the kids, and he'll get stuck with all the bills. Yeah, that about sums it up.


13 Comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

I would guess they're more demanding than sheep. But what the hell, at least they can play 'chase the stick'.

Anonymous said...

Uh Oh. Yeah, she does look kinda 'high maintenance'....

Static said...

@Don - No kidding. I wonder if he puts on his tux when he has to take a dump. Never mind, I don't wanna know.

@Gorilla B - That man's little foray into the dark world of beastiality, he didn't realize that sheep were more submissive than dogs. He thanks you for the 'tip'.

@Pentad - Total extravagance, I'm told. Just imagine the groomer's..er..I mean, "salon" bill.

Anonymous said...

For the last time already...stop sharing our personal memories on the internet!

Anonymous said...

What if the girl dog is really a boy dog? Would that be gay dog marriage?

Kelly said...

Can I have her phone number? I want to tie her up and get kinky.

Static said...

You people are all sickos. lol }=P

@Don - Forgot to add - for ordinary days or routine occasions, he has dressy clothes for everyday wear. Appropriate attire for scrubbing the toilet includes: wearing a red rubber suit.

@Pwn Greenland - i t0t4lly pwn3d j00 biznotch!

@Gboo - Who said that gay dogs don't deserve the same rights as gay dog lovers?

@Kelly - Hey, if that's what you're into... 1-900-K9Luvr-GoWoof, call now! only 3.99 per min. + a $25 toll surcharge...

Anonymous said...

@Kelly. So, that's where you got that rash on your holly-berries!

Static said...

^ *snickers a lil

Kelly said...

Pentad: Yeah, I let the dog lick my hollyberries. That was my Christmas gift to the dog. And all I got was this lousy rash. Bummer.

Static: Quit yer snickerin'.

Static said...

^^^^^

*snickers some more

*busts out laughing

*chortles and spits

*bursts into flames

See? Now look at what you did!

One Time said...

I have to admit... I never would have even guessed that there was a canine in front of that mane.

Static said...

@Officer One Time - Looks can be deceiving...keep that in mind when profiling the next "criminal" you come across. =) p.s. I didn't do it.

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...