Caption This Little Piece of Gorillasushi


My digital friend and fellow-blogger, Jason over at GorillaSushi.com hosted a Carnival of Captions on 5-29-08. Unfortunately, I was churning butter that day, so I missed out. But as I always say it's better to be fashionably late than never show up.

Claire at A Little Piece of Me participated and had a photo that just I couldn't resist captioning.

llama nasal sucking

"Clearing a llama's nasal passages requires ALOT of sucking."


You can submit your own captioned photos to BlogCarnival.com, the submission deadline for the next upcoming contest is Jun 4, 2008 at 11pm.

I already have one in mind I am going to submit, as usual I pulled this one out of my ass. Now caption it!

extreme skiing gone awry

9 Comments:

Static said...

Up periscope!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Eat me, big boy!

Anonymous said...

Extreme skiing taken to a new level

Mark said...

The addition of mid-air refuelling added a whole new dimension to this year's ski jumping.

Table For 5 said...

Antonio took on a new meaning of changing the light bulbs

GorillaSushi said...

The Romanian light bulb changing team in action.

Melissa said...

Wii virtual skiing, the beta version.

Nissa said...

Great form, but terrible landing. This may take him out of the running for the gold medal.

Static said...

ROFL! Those are some great captions guys. Thanks so much for your comments, let's keep 'em comin'!


=D

~Stat

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...