Global Warming Really Chaps My Hide


not the best solution but a solution nonetheless Today is April 22nd. Do you know what day it is? Did ya forget already? Why it's Earth Day!

It's time for us to clean up our act. A time for going Green. A time for picking up trash around yourself and not throwing it out the window on the freeway, pinheads. A time for calling out sick at work and reducing our carbon footprints. That's just what I did. I called up work this morning and told them I wouldn't be coming in today. And if they didn't like it...well then I'd be leaving a carbon footprint in their ass.

The bleeding, the sick, the elderly, and the infirm can walk to a hospital for all I care at this moment in time. That's right. No ambulance rides for YOU today! Get ill, have a heart attack, or injure yourself some other day, moron. Don't you know it's Earth Day?


I want everyone to know, Krapsody is environmentally conscious. After all this blog isn't printed on paper..AND I drink only earth-temperature water (preferably polluted, so I can do my part in filtering the many toxins man has dumped into the environment).

This might explain why I have a large growth on my neck that glows in the dark. Hmm, maybe I ought to get that checked out..

Anyway. So in honor of Earth Day I have done something M0AR meaningful than participating in some run-of-the-mill BORING Earth Day event at a park or civic center, that in reality, just creates more trash and pollution.

I have created my very own motivational posters for you to pass on and get people motivated...or aroused..or perhaps a bit pissed off. Controversy is my middle name. Whatever works to spread the word!


earth day getting rid of automobiles is fun

earth day get treated like dirt

earth day recycle or i'll kill you

earth day responsible sustainable consumption fatso

earth day clearcutting for a better view of america

earth day hilarious

earth day funny

earth day legislation will be passed against this kid

earth day fail



Well. That's it for now folks. Tell me which ones are your favorites by leaving me a comment. Maybe the Earth Day Network or perhaps even the Green Party will use one someday. If you're feeling up to it, print one out and use it as a bumper sticker on your Hummer...what?? A guy can dream can't he?!


----------------
Listening to: The Pretenders - My City Was Gone
via FoxyTunes

10 Comments:

misstfied said...

Ha ha, static, stop making me laugh so hard, these serious fits of giggles are really starting to hurt, lol. I can't say which photo I like best, all of them are a hoot. My God, I swear, the things you say...sure as hell hope all of this laughter I'm going through doesn't cause me a busted rib or two. Whew...I need a breather, lol.

Skrib (aka MEaster Bunny) said...

They are all worthy of one of them krapsody dead clown awards my good man. Great stuff!

Gboo said...

lol awesome!!

wookie said...

I think the third one is a perfect poster for the Green Party. That is their mission statement I think.

Static said...

@ Misstfied - Step one: breathe
Step two: beware the fine print articles for they are dipped in anthrax

Static said...

@ Skrib - I'm delighted you remember the 'Dead Clown Awards' I created from all those ages ago on them thar intarweb forums. It inspires me to bring them back from the dead. Thanks!

Static said...

@ Gboo - Of course. I created it. Isn't it an awesome pile of krap?

Static said...

@ Wookie - No, the Green Party hasn't paid up for their last ad campaign I created for them. They will not get their hooks onto these posters unless I get payment in the amount of $5 immediately.

Static said...

@ Kelley - Thanks and feel free to use them, you may have the entire series for FI DOLLA...me sucky long time.

Static said...

@ Threio - You should see the size of my carbon footprint. It's HUGE..at least a size 13 I think.

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...