I Saw Her Again Last Night


"I Saw Her Again Last Night," the famous song by the Mamas and the Papas. Bet you didn't know the real meaning behind it...did ya? And you thought news of the weird couldn't get any MORE weird.

note: No animals, persons, or piles of vomit were harmed in the making of this article and video. However as always - Viewer Discretion is Advised.

Yes, dear readers Mackenzie Phillips recently admitted to being raped and then engaging in an incestuous relationship with her father, Mamas and the Papas founder, John Phillips, for TEN years...starting at the age of 19.

If you're unfamiliar with Mackenzie Phillips, she co-starred on the television show One Day At A Time alongside Valerie Bertinelli.

Mackenzie revealed the bombshell on what else, but The Oprah Winfrey Show (the place to make such revelations naturally,) the news coincides with the release of her book, High On Arrival.

So the question remains, is it true, or is it some kind of marketing stunt?
Or is she mistaken...and it's some kind of marketing stunt?

Either way, there appears to be some skeletons in her closet. And it's a brilliant marketing stunt. If her statement and recollection of the event(s) are true, I find it to be the most disgusting and horrible thing I've ever heard...other than hearing that there was a heartfelt tribute to Dirty Dancing on Dancing With The Stars last Wednesday.



Your place or mine?
Shame on John Phillips. Raping your own daughter? When she's passed out?

That's only something I would have expected creepy pedophile apartment maintenance guy, Schneider, to be capable of doing..after getting both girls drunk and slipping them GHB.

In High On Arrival, Mackenzie discloses that her dad John Phillips drugged and raped her on the eve of her wedding to Jeff Sessler. At the time, Sessler was a member of the Rolling Stones’ entourage. John Phillips passed away in 2001.

Mackenzie said John and herself were pumped full of drugs when she woke up to realize her father was pumping her. And if THAT isn't BAD ENOUGH, according to Mackenzie..she became a willing partner in the incestuous relationship much later.

Um...EW? HORRIFYING!

Additionally, Mackenzie Phillips has had a long history with drug abuse.
Papa Phillips shot the girl up for her first time. And she states she first tried cocaine when she was 11.

Another creepy old pervert, Mick Jagger, once had a close encounter with Phillips when she was 18. Jagger went into her room and locked the door. Jagger told her he had been waiting for that moment since she was 10 years old!

Mick stripped off his skin tight cat suit, bent over, and with lips so big he can play a tuba..from either end..demanded she snort cocaine off his taint, and mount him just like David Bowie did back in the day.

It's all true.

Also, this bombshell comes after Phillips was charged with two felonies last year on August 27, 2008 stemming from her arrest at LAX while on her way to a sitcom reunion in New York. Several baggies of cocaine and heroin fell out of her pants while going through airport security.

She was charged with one count of felony possession of cocaine and another for possession of heroin. The DA tacked on a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized possession of a hypodermic needle or syringe...just for kicks. I hope she has fully kicked the habit and gets some much needed therapy.


Upon hearing about her frightfully sick relationship with her father, this was my reaction...


video link for those who have flash disabled:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKac8r794OY



If I may be candid, after hearing about this twisted story...even after seeing The Exorcist as a kid and being scared shitless with all the gross vomit scenes in that flick...I don't like bringing this up...but, I now suffer from emetophobia.

Yes, an EMT with emetophobia (not scatophobia, or even worse, hemophobia...but emetophobia..and now I'm also experiencing bouts of Phillipsophobia - the abnormal and/or irrational fear of hearing about incestuous relationships within the Phillips and other celebrity families.)

It's going to take years of therapy for me to get over this. I think I'm gonna sue.

Wanna know why I have emetophobia? What's soft and warm when you go to bed but hard and stiff when you get up? VOMIT.

Any questions?!




17 Comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

What a wicked man! I wish Mama Cass had been alive to rape him in revenge. What Mick Jagger did was defensible though, I don't think there's a case against him.

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought I couldn't be any more phobic,you have to go introduce me to new phobias for me to try. Thanks!

Adnoxious said...

I thought the whole Ryan O'Neil accidental hitting on his daughter was bad. And then THIS story came along and blew it out of the water. Those TV tabloid shows should really warn you before airing these stories so you can go get something large and deep to puke in.

adnoxious.blogspot.com
Taking aim at lousy advertising

Harlem's A Hatin said...

I love this post and your whole site. I am new to the blogging world and love to see peoples creativity.

Check out my blog.
http://harlemshaterade.blogspot.com

The Man-Cave said...

I'm sorry to hear about your new case of Philliphobia. But you are not alone, I have been suffering from that since I saw that One Day at a Time show as a kid. Bitch looks like Olive Oil's reject spawn. Was Mick really waiting 8 years to hit that? Dude could've just whacked it to a Popeye cartoon.

Static said...

@ Mr. Banana-fanna-mo-manna-me-mi-mo-manna-Bananas! --
I'm sure JP drugged and raped Mama Cass plenty of times...how do you think SHE died? By choking on a HAM SAMMICH?

This is but another example of the Boomer generation/Stinky hippie/druggie
/counter-culture shock that gives their octogenarian parents more reasons to view any & all subculture as being bad. Thanks John..Thanks Mick, perverts, they outta know better!

Any rockstar/actor/pro athlete knows you rape the nanny, the baby sitter, the neighbor's kid, or an underage prostitute...WHAT were they thinkin'?!¿i

Poor Mackenzie (on so many levels)..can you picture that bukkakefest w/her own daddy and Jagger...I just vomited again at the mere thought.

Static said...

@Thinkinfyou - You're welcome...what am I thinkin' right now?
['cause that's what friends are for!]
C'mon..sing it!

Static said...

@Adnoxious - This story blew many other scandals out of the water...for starters, it eclipses anything involving Iran, health care reform, or Jon & Kate related...unless a sex scandal involving all the above occurs next week. If so, I've invested in a new swimming pool in my backyard...and it can hold up to 30,000 gallons...it's the gut wrenching nightmares that I have to overcome currently.

Static said...

@Harlemshaterade - Why thank you.

It's rare that anybody pays me compliment or says anything so nice to me...afterall, my heart and soul went into making that video, which everyone else took for granted.

Btw, can you get me some tickets to the next Globetrotters game?
kthksbai!!

Julio said...

There's nothing wrong with incense. The burning of herbs and spices has been part of the Chinese culture for THOUSANDS of years. Wait what? InCEST?! *PUUUUURGE* I think I just lost my lunch, however my dream of sniffing cocaine off of McJagger's taint LIVES ON! If Mackenzie can do it, SO CAN...no, so MUST I!

MegaMan The Madman said...

Shame on her but can't Oprah come up with something better to put on her show? Is she trying to compete with Jerry Springer?

Static said...

@ Julio - Dare to dream big, Julio.

Static said...

@ Mega Man - What? Did I just read that right? Did you say shame on Mackenzie?!

Shame on John Phillips! I think anyone who does what he did is a swirling vortex of diarromit and spunk.

Newsflash: Oprah IS the new Jerry Springer.

Static said...

@ Geof - My Phillipsophobia will end as soon as I should be forced to endure another episode of the new 90210.

So...you never whacked it to a Popeye cartoon before????

Skrib (aka MEaster Bunny) said...

I can't believe he thought he'd get away with it forever.

Anonymous said...

Schneider vs. Rob Schneider: Awesomest fight ever possible?

[NOTE: I am deliberately not dwelling on the horrific incest long enough to make that the focus of my comment.]

Static said...

@sovietdisco - That would be good.

Even better...actor John Schneider vs. CNN's Bill Schneider :: billed as "Pretty Boy Floyd" challenges "That News Anchor that looks like that Muppets character Dr. Bunson Honeydew"

OR even better than that:
Fred Schneider of the B-52's vs. actor Paul Schneider :: between Fred's sprechgesang and sprechstimme, and incessant lisping up against "That Guy who looks vaguely familiar, what's he been in?"...quite possibly would send The Nielsen ratings through the roof!

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...