Gilligan Does It Again

It's a redneck's wet dream y'all! DERP!!


LINK


The guy giving hand signals must have shit himself somethin' fierce. I can just imagine the driver and the Hand Signal Guy giving each other looks while they are airborne...

Driver: "What do I do, Haws?"

Hand Signal Guy: "Bail, goddammit!"

If the Hand Signal Guy had just worn a sockpuppet on his hand then this accident might have been prevented... (Read more >>>>>)

Really it was the navigator's fault to begin with. Before they hit the tires, he should have grabbed the wheel and pulled it hard right so that they crashed into the alligator pond instead.

Even mimes are double facepalming right now.

This feature proudly brought to you by the National Sign Language Institute:
"Drugs are bad...mmkay?"





7 Comments:

Static said...

You really think so, Gorilla? I thought they looked like genuine hand signals. Especially the last one that appears to be screaming for help. But what do I know. I only have the one finger salute memorized.

Kelly said...

I wish I could have seen the idiot in the "superboat" catch on fire or explode. Funny video, though. "There's really nothing finer in all the Carolinas then watching a moron kill themselves for the entertainment of others."

Carl Sagan once said that. It's in the Book of Mormon, I've heard.

See? I told you I was coming over to your part of the blogosphere to leave a charming and oh-so-witty comment. And now... You may celebrate.

Angry_Clown said...

Ah gotta love Australia, the pussy ducked out of the way!

Static said...

@ Kelly: Moments after the camera was shut off a bolt of lightening, a shower of meteors, and sticks specially crafted for skewering things rained down from the skies. Justice has been served.

Static said...

@ Damian: A real Darwin Award nominee would have stood there and stopped the boat with his face. Grow some balls, Mr. I Ducked Out Of The Way!

Bill said...

The hand single specially used for safety.

Static said...

I was aware of that "Bill." Thank you for that eye-opening revelation and clarification. Please continue to over-analyze and nitpick the satires here at Krapsody. There are over 300 articles. Thanks again and good luck! :)

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...