Doomsday Alert!

Nostradamus lesser known career
Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:17 pm ET

Stuffed in a trunk (Krapsody) - Hey everybody, it's 10/10/10!!! OMG!!!!! What DOES it mean?!
Maybe this. Or maybe this.

Pfft. OK. Or maybe . . . I predict..nay, I estimate...no, I BELIEVE (yes that's it) that there's a 10 in 10 chance SOMETHING will happen. There's also a 10 in 10 chance NOTHING will happen! OMG what are the chances...er, odds...um, WHATEVER??!!


So far..nothing has happened. But here at Krapsody we are sure something may have happened today. However, no reports to the contrary have been brought to our attention.

And in light of this developing news I'm not only mystified, I am speechless...and it's not just because I am bound, ball-gagged, clad in leather, and stuffed in a trunk - only to be released when the words "Bring out the Gimp" are uttered. Good day.

That is all.

bring out the gimp



5 Comments:

Static said...

@ The Japing Ape: Nostradamus may be the more experienced one to answer this...but my opinion is that they do. They just aren't big enough.

Kelly said...

Nostradamus predicted gimp suits but he couldn't predict the anus hole.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Greg said...

Hey its gimp along Cassidy!

Noseinmyass predicts that due to a back-up in the sewage system and explosion will occur that will tear the world assunder

Janene Murphy said...

Oh.My.God. You were so right! Something DID happen that day, or rather it didn't. Still, very funny post.

Static said...

@ Janene: Welcome fellow mommy blogger and thank you. Can you describe what did or didn't happen on October 10, 2010? It is of utmost importance. Thank you.

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...