10,000 B.C. Movie Reviewed by Cavemen


neanderthal
Ugg, me don't know how to say... me have little language skill.

This our review for movie 10,000 B.C. due in theaters March 7.



prehistoric goo
First, I want to say caveman circa 10,000 B.C. look more like me!
**sniffs grunts**


knuckle dragger

No, you thinking of 20,000 B.C. Me think they looked handsome like me in 10,000 B.C.!



great ape
No, what meant to say was, me think they look nothing like Hollywood depicts us look like.


poo flinger
What?
Don't listen him.
Anyway, 10,000 B.C. has lots of action with plankton, other cave people, sabre tooth tiger and WOOLY mammoth!


yeti
Rah YEAH, WOOLY mammoth action!!!
**drools**


chimpWhat?

10,000 B.C. will be the movie I go see on sly, and pretend it not utter trash, me not completely above watching 10,000 B.C. Really, the lead cavewoman pretty nice piece of prehistoric ass, with spear, so it a can't miss for me. Are there hot blond cavewomen? There gotta be hot blond cavewomen. Hot blond cavewomen...Yum.
Now here some sneak peeks from movie 10,000 B.C.







caveman
What the hell was that? Me have no idea what this movie about. 10,000 B.C. looks like it was made in 10,000 B.C. This movie suck.





caveman
WOOLY mammoth action!!!
**drools**

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

all i can say is...strange...

Anonymous said...

lol!!

Static said...

@ luce and Anonymous: I thank you both from the bottom of my prehistoric man-monkey heart.

no
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...